SSCL has been named as finalists in no less than five categories in the 2022 Welsh Contact Centre Awards.
Announced this week, this is great news for our Newport based colleagues who have been recognised for demonstrating excellence across the Welsh Contact Centre industry.
Organised by the Welsh Contact Centre Forum, these prestigious Annual Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of the people and companies who make the dynamic Welsh contact centre industry.
These Awards shine a spotlight on the fantastic support we have given to our customers, and the brilliant contribution our people make.
The five categories are:
- Matt Speight – Hero of the Year – recognising someone who has gone above and beyond their day-to-day role to support their colleagues or the organisation.
- Adviser of the Year – recognising individuals who go above and beyond their day-to-day responsibilities, providing excellent customer service and support to their colleagues, demonstrating consistently high performance as an adviser or agent and making a real difference to their organisation.
- Steph O’Leary – Senior Contact Centre Manager of the Year – rewarding exceptional leadership and management skills. Ensuring consistently high performance, delivering company’s vision and objectives with an efficient and effective service, successfully implementing innovative strategies, displaying a commitment to continuous improvement.
- SSCL – Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year – Demonstrating a clear understanding of client’s aims and objectives and providing evidence of:
- Development of an effective client relationship
- Helping the client delivery an effective of range of services
- Implementing two-way communication channels between front line and client decision makers.
- SSCL MoJ (HR, Finance, IT and Switchboard services) – Best Public Centre Helpline – highlighting any public sector body or organisation delivering public sector services, showcasing the helpline’s objectives, delivery and implementation, plus impact and results.
Marco Ndrecaj, Director of Contact Centre Services said: “I am very proud that on the back of the UKNCCA success, SSCL has been shortlisted for five fantastic categories at the prestigious WCCA. I am delighted that our incredibly talented people combined with our innovative solutions are being recognised amongst the very best in our industry.”
An awards gala will take place on 30th September, a date we will definitely be putting in our diaries.
Good luck everyone!